Ahhhh, cooler temperatures are here! We can finally give our air conditioners a rest and get ready for warm, cozy nights inside.
Before you get too comfortable, however, there’s one thing you must do: have your furnace inspected to make sure it’s in good working order. There’s nothing like a conked-out heater on a frigid December night to help you realize the importance of this simple step.
Can you imagine the hefty after-hours charge to have a heating technician come to your home at 2 a.m. to get you out of the deep freeze? Avoid that pitfall by scheduling your annual furnace checkup today. Here’s why:
- You can prevent deadly carbon monoxide from being pumped into your home
- Your heating system will last longer
- You’ll maintain your manufacturer’s warranty
- You’ll have more money in your pocket because of improved energy efficiency
- You can rest easily – and warmly – by keeping your home safe for you and your family
- You’ll beat the checkup rush and have your system ready to use when cold weather strikes
Whatever type of home heating system you have, don’t wait until it breaks down to call for service. Annual servicing typically costs less than $100, which is well worth the investment. Make your appointment today and you’ll know exactly where your heat is!It’s 2 A.M. Do You Know Where Your Heat Is? by PDCM Insurance